What if a merchant refuses my coupon?
- Business/franchise closing or changing ownership
- Merchant decision to opt out of the program after their authorized ad published
- Unforeseen change in the merchant's establishment, etc.
If a merchant did not honor your discount, please click the “Contact Us” link found at the footer of the website. You will be taken to a page where you can fill out a form to email our customer service team.
Please send us an email with the following information in the body of the email:
- Name of the merchant
- Address of the merchant (street, city, state/providence)
- Offer you tried to use
- Date you tried to use
- Name of the person you spoke to (if you recall)
- Reason why the offer was denied
You will receive a credit equal to the offer that was denied, so that you can either repurchase or replace with a different merchant’s offer.
Please know that issues like this are not common occurrences. Entertainment takes complaints such as this very seriously. The Rules of Use state that Entertainment will not be responsible if an establishment refuses to honor a coupon, however, we will attempt to secure compliance. Entertainment will investigate this matter and try to resolve it as quickly as possible. You will not receive a follow-up message on the status of the merchant not honoring the discount.
Did you find this article helpful?